Hi, I’m Steve, I’m blind. I play video games and welcome to The Blind Gamer Podcast
In Today’s episode - Jason Canam of Household Games and their upcoming game called “The Way Of The Passive Fist”
- Future episodes will be released every Monday on YouTube and all
podcasting platforms - Please leave a rating and review on iTunes. I’m trying to hit the New and Noteworthy category - This episode is brought to you by patreon.com/stevesaylor but more on that later.
- I am very excited to start this journey with you.
- It’s the first step on a journey that even though I may stumble because of my lack of depth perception, I just keep doing what I always do and that’s just get up, brush myself off and keep walking.
What am I playing this week
- L.A. Noire on the Nintendo Switch
- Moss - Playstation VR demo
Blindly reading the NEWS
- INTEL MADE SMART GLASSES THAT LOOK NORMAL - Written by Dieter Bohn on The Verge (https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/5/16966530/intel-vaunt-smart-glasses-announced-ar-video)
- Fortnite overtakes PUBG as the biggest video game in the world - Written by GameCentral on metro.co.uk (http://metro.co.uk/2018/02/09/fortnite-overtakes-pubg-biggest-video-game-world-7300442/)
TODAY’S CONVERSATION: - Jason Canam from Household Games - Creator of Way Of The Passive Fist
This is Part 1 of a 2 Part conversation. In Part 1 we chatted about Jason’s beginnings as a gamer and as a game developer. It was a cool conversation and it’s the first time I’ve sat down and did an interview in a couple of years so forgive my little awkwardness.
AD: But before we get to the interview this conversation is brought to you by patreon.com/stevesaylor where for the price of a coffee at Starbucks you can get episodes of Blind Gamer early and episodes of this podcast early. Including Part 2 of today’s conversation with Jason right now. Head to patreon.com/stevesaylor for more details and I thank you in advance for your support.
Conclusion If you like this episode please give it a rating and review over on iTunes and make sure to hit that subscribe button. I’m in the beginning stages of launching this podcast and I’m trying to hit the New and Noteworthy section, and ratings and reviews help.
Subscribe to this channel on YouTube if you’re watching me right now.
Follow me online @stevesaylor everywhere.
BlindGamerSteve on PSN and Xbox Live
Thanks so much for watching and listening.
As always I remain obediently yours.